Indoor Air Quality
Air Scrubber Advanced
The Air Scrubber Advanced by Aerus is a surface and air purification system that installs directly into residential or commercial HVAC. The system uses our proprietary ActivePure® Technology to remove surface and airborne contaminants including VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens.
It has been tested in independent labs and proven effective on bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungi on surfaces and in the air.
ActivePure Technology is scientifically proven to reduce SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus on surfaces. ActivePure Technology was tested on live SARS-CoV-2 virus, not proxy or surrogate strains.
- New & improved PATENTED ActivePure® Cell destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants faster
- ActivePure® Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions and hydro peroxides that destroy contaminants on surfaces and in the air
- Removes VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens
- Installs directly into existing ductwork
- Prevents dust build up in heating and cooling systems
- Creates a cleaner and safer environment
Aprilaire Model 800
Aprilaire Model 800 steam humidifiers use electrode technology and are simple to install, operate, and maintain. With electrode technology, electrical current flows between submerged electrodes, resistance of the water to the electric current heats the water. The submerged electrodes are found in a replaceable canister. At the end of a humidifier season, the canister – including the electrodes, is replaced. No cleaning, no scrubbing, simply replace the canister and you’re ready for the next humidifier season. Electrode technology requires impurities in the water to promote the transfer of electricity. For this reason, water filtration is not required with electrode technology, minimizing the complexity of the installation and on-going operating costs.
- Full coverage up to 6,200 square feet in tightly built homes. Choose from 6 levels of output adding 11.5 to 34.6 gallons of moisture into the air per day based on voltage and installation
- Ideal for homes in arid, desert climates
- Purified water not required. Electrode technology requires impurities in the water to promote the transfer of electricity. Water filtration is not recommended – minimizing installation complexity and operating costs
- No white film or dust is left behind for you to clean up like other steam humidifiers. Aprilaire humidifier just provide clean, humidified air
- Dual sensor 24/7 auto mode continually monitors and responds to both outdoor temperature and indoor relative humidity to deliver optimum humidity throughout the home – simply set it and forget it
- Convenient digital control shows percent humidity, lights indicate humidifier is running and when service is needed, and the Blower Activation switch sets the humidifier to run continually, or only when the furnace runs
- Humidity for health. Aprilaire Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home of 30% – 60% which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses, fungi, and dust mites. In addition, you’ll feel more comfortable while also preserving items in your home susceptible to damage from changing humidity or dry conditions